Greetings Prince of Peace members and supporters!
We want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you who have taken the time to respond to this year’s Pledge Drive. Thank you! You are doing great!
So far we have responses from 41 households, both by mail and over the Pledge Form. Yay! This is a wonderful start; let’s keep that momentum going!
If you have not been able to share a pledge yet, you should be receiving a letter from the office this week to help in that process. Or you can click this link to our Pledging webpage for step by step guides. Every pledge matters:
Historically, roughly 75% of Prince of Peace's income is through member (and guest) donations. The remaining 25% of our income is largely comprised of “Building” or “Property” usage. With lock down orders many individuals and organizations that would have rented our facilities haven’t, and therefore our income from “building usage” is down significantly.
Your pledge - whatever its amount - helps us create a clearer picture of our financial situation looking into 2021.
2020 was an unsettling year. And even with the good news of medicinal progress, things will not immediately stabilize at the strike of midnight. However, the more we can help each other, the better we will all make it through these days - and maybe even come out with a deeper connection to Prince of Peace and each other.
Again, thank you for your support. We are grateful.